- Congratulations to all this year’s Candidates – Enjoy your summer! I visited the test center this past Saturday and handed out a CFA Society Vermont sponsored lunch to the candidates. Everyone seemed very appreciative and focused. Congratulations on being done for the year, now go enjoy summer!
- Twin Valley High School Students Win Statewide Stock Market Game This article in the Deerfield Valley News highlights the CFA Society Vermont’s support of the Stock Market Game here in Vermont. Congratulations to the winning team of Thomas Marchionna, of Wilmington, and Ethan Fox, of Halifax. The CFA Society Vermont is so proud of all the teachers, students and volunteers involved in this ...
- New Website After a few months of design work we are launching our new website this month. We look forward to its continued development. Look for better event updates, news and communication from our organization. Please let us know if you are a member and interested in providing content.
- 2014 Forecast Dinner featuring Nicholas J. Colas, Chief Market Strategist, ConvergEX Group February 12th, 2014 Mr. Colas has made regular appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox Business News. In his role as Chief Market Strategist, Mr. Colas is responsible for analyzing trends in the economy and financial markets. A seasoned Wall Street analyst and portfolio manager, he is charged with providing clients and other investors with the latest, ...
- Champlain College Fireside Chat On January 20th, 2014 a group of eight local investment and educational professionals held a fireside chat with fifteen Champlain College students. It was a lively and insightful conversation and the CFA Society Vermont was happy to help support this opportunity for students and professionals to network. A special thanks to Laura Dagan, ...
- New Board of Directors Approved Evan Pemberton, CFA – President Henrique Cezar – Vice President Josh Kruk, CFA, CPA – Treasurer Lisa Trubiano, CFA – Programming Chair Myron Sopher, CFA – Public Awareness Andrew D Murphy, CFA – Membership Chris Talbert – Secretary
- Congratulations to all this year’s Candidates – Enjoy your summer!
I visited the test center this past Saturday and handed out a CFA ... See Details
- Twin Valley High School Students Win Statewide Stock Market Game